Get ready to enter the "Spice Zone" with our Chili Crisp Spicy Wings recipe! These wings are not for the faint of heart or weak of taste buds. We took your everyday chicken wings and transformed them into fiery flavor bombs that will make you question your life choices—deliciously, of course. Picture this: succulent, tender wings coated in a tantalizing blend of spices and, of course, the star of the show—the Chili Crisp! One bite and your mouth will be shouting, "Houston, we have a spice-lift off!" These wings will make you sweat, tear up, and possibly reconsider all your life decisions that led you to this level of spiciness. But hey, who needs a roller coaster when you can have Chili Crisp Spicy Wings? Buckle up, spice warriors, and prepare for a tongue-tingling, tear-inducing, and finger-licking adventure that's hotter than the sun. Let the spice games begin!
2. 5 g
Super Magic Taste Oil*
Crudite; baby carrots, celery, cucumber **
- Preheat your air fryer to 200°C (400°F) for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine half the chili oil, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper. Mix well to create a spicy seasoning blend
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss them until they are evenly coated with the seasoning mixture
- Place the seasoned chicken wings in the preheated air fryer basket. Make sure they are arranged in a single layer, without overcrowding.
- Cook the wings in the air fryer at 200°C (400°F) for 18-20 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time. The wings should be crispy and cooked through.
- Once the wings are cooked, remove them from the air fryer and transfer them to a serving plate.
- Drizzle chili oil over the wings, adjusting the amount to your desired level of spiciness ***
- Serve along with some baby carrots, celery, or cucumber
* Depending on spice, this can be blended with another neutral oil
** Any vegetable that can be enjoyed raw will work here
*** Super Magic Taste crisps can be included according to preference