Hold on to your taste buds, because we're about to blow the lid off your mac and cheese experience with our Chili Crisp Mac and Cheese recipe! This ain't your grandma's cheesy comfort food—it's a flavor adventure that'll leave you begging for more. We took the ooey, gooey goodness of classic mac and cheese and cranked it up to eleven by adding a fiery twist—the Chili Crisp! Brace yourself for a dance party in your mouth as the spicy kick of the chili crisp mixes and mingles with the creamy, cheesy noodles. It's like a flavor explosion that'll have you reaching for that glass of milk faster than you can say, "I need more chili goodness in my life!" Get ready to spice up your mac and cheese game and take your taste buds on a wild ride with our Chili Crisp Mac and Cheese.
Warning: uncontrollable cravings and spontaneous happy dances may occur.
Macaroni or elbow pasta
Grated cheese (such as cheddar or pepper jack)
Super Magic Taste Chili Crisp
Chopped fresh parsley or green onions for garnish
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for about 1-2 minutes to make a roux.
- Gradually pour in the milk while whisking continuously to avoid lumps. Cook the mixture until it thickens and becomes smooth.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the grated cheese to the sauce, stirring until melted and well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the paprika and Super Magic Taste to the cheese sauce, adjusting the amount according to your desired level of spiciness. Stir well.
- Add the cooked macaroni to the spicy cheese sauce and mix until the pasta is well coated.
- Cook the mac and cheese mixture for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley or green onions if desired.
* Semolina flour can be substituted as well
** Super Magic Taste chili crisp oil can be added here for more spice