Prepare to ignite your taste buds with our sizzling Chili Crisp Chicken Noodle Soup recipe! Imagine a piping hot bowl of fragrant broth, filled to the brim with slurp-worthy noodles and succulent bites of tender chicken. But hold on tight, because we're about to crank up the heat! Enter the Chili Crisp, a devilishly delicious condiment that will set your taste buds ablaze and take your soup to a whole new level of spice and excitement. With each spoonful, you'll experience a symphony of flavors, from the comforting warmth of the broth to the fiery kick of the chili crisp. Get ready for a soup that's bold, satisfying, and guaranteed to leave you craving seconds. Brace yourself for a taste adventure that will have you saying, "Who needs superheroes when you have Chili Crisp Chicken Noodle Soup?"
1 ea (med)
1 ea (small)
Chicken breast *
Celery stalk (chopped)
Small onion (chopped)
Garlic clove (minced)
Fusilli pasta **
Super Magic Taste chili crisp
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth and water to a boil.
- Add the chicken thighs, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and let cool. Once cool enough to handle, shred the meat with a fork and set aside.
- In the same pot, add the chopped carrot, celery, onion, garlic, thyme, oregano, and bay leaf. Simmer for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the fusilli pasta to the pot and cook for 10-12 minutes, until al dente.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the pot and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with Super Magic Taste chili crisp and cilantro.
* If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more water.